Monday, June 1, 2009

Words of Encouragement From the Scriptures In These Dark Days

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary and they shall walk and not faint."[Isaiah 40:31]

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."[Isaiah 41:10]

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."[Philippians 4:9]

"I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust...He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler...A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee...For He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." "He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble: I will deliver him, and honour him." [these are different verses from Psalm 91]

We are living in dark times. The truth of God is under fire. I pray that you are encouraged by these verses. The Lord be with you. Soli Deo Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment